Saturday, July 01, 2006

Finally got my contact lens order yesterday.

Worked today. Too much stress, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I think I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. A little preview of my To Do list for the next couple of weeks:

07/02: Finish seating Broadway. 60 pages (10 accounts each) to go! No baseball game for me, boo!
07/03: Put seats on hold for seat sale. Start coloring seat sale boards. That's 64 boards (36 in x 52 in). Now, we're not coloring the entire board. If we were, I would've been hyperventilating before now. But it takes time 'coz we have to color within the lines. I'll post pictures later.
07/04: Start printing Broadway Premier tickets. Color seat sale boards.
07/05: Still printing tickets and coloring seat sale boards.
07/06: See 07/05. Print 2nd notices for Family renewals.
07/07: Mail out 2nd notices for Family renewals. Printing tickets and coloring seat sale boards. Set up Segerstrom Hall for seat sale.
07/08: Seat sale.
07/09: Hopefully, day off.
07/10-16: 2nd payment Broadway and Concert. Still printing Broadway tickets. Start seating Dance.
07/17: 3rd payment Ring Cycle.

I've decided to cry.

So totally looking forward to watching Nacho Libre tonight courtesy of my sister, Klarisse. I love you, sis!