I'm so tired! I worked 7 days this week, and about 3 of those days I worked until 8. Like yesterday, I worked until 8:30. No big deal. Especially since we're down to the last 9 pages! That's just 90 accounts left to go! We should be done with it by noon. And then I'll start putting in my holds andmarking maps so we can start coloring! Yay!
If I get all my crap done early, I can probably even leave early today! Or at least on time this time. Hehe. It's also very likely that I'm getting tomorrow off! Anyone want to come over to our apartment and hang out? It'll have to be BYOB. And your choice of meat. And anything else you'd want to bring. We have Guitar Hero, Joes' Xbox and PS2 and Joe's PSOne. And I can probably borrow my parents' Magic Mic (but it depends on whether or not I'mtoo lazy to drive to Westminster).
Wowowee!!! I get a free day!