Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Guess who called me? Not Lenscrafters that's for sure. I waited all day just to see. I got off work at 8pm and no call. Effers! So I called to bitch and complain (gad, I really am in a snit this week). I found out that nobody even called the stupid lab to arrange the order!

Excuse me?! What did you say?! (I'm practially yelling on the phone.) You can't imagine how pissed off I am at this point. The evening manager, was actually really helpful and calmed me down. All of their staff are helpful and polite, really, but their follow through needs work. Unfortunately, since they order from Ohio, by the time I called there was nothing they could do, so I will be called tomorrow (yeah, right!) to let me know if my order will get expedited. Even more unfortunate, rush order for them is 5 days.

What did you say? That is not rush order! Three words: "Fed Ex overnight". But apparently, they call the lab, the lab calls the factory and then the factory processes the order and sends it out. Gah!

So now I don't even know if I want to get these contacts from them. I'm even considering returning the glasses. I'm just so unhappy with their service. Has anyone purchased glasses or contacts from Costco? Can I do it without a membership card?