Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hey Tommy! Guess what?! I have upper respiratory tract infection. I'm sick!

Hardeharhar.

Yep. I'm sick. My stupid sinuses and my stupid on-going cough, coupled with my allergies due to the drastic changes in weather (sunny, rain, sunny), developed into an upper respiratory tract infection. I went to the doctor this morning and he gave me a prescription for antibiotics and a cough syrup, the one that dopes me up. Too bad it's a smaller bottle than the last time.

Why did I go to the doctor, you might ask? I had been coughing like crazy and feeling nauseous all day yesterday. Well, on the way home that afternoon, I got sick in the car while driving. Gross, dude! I could totally see my lunch. Joes helped me clean it up and we tried to get it out as much as we could, but of course that wasn't enough. I took the car to get detailed this morning. This car is eventually going to be a hand-me-down to my younger siblings and it would be really mean to give it to them with vomit stains and residue on it.

Although that would be funny in a way. Hehe.

Came in to work around 1:30p. Didn't want to miss the managers' meeting and wanted to do some work. They tried to throw me out again. Jeez these people, you'd think they were afraid to get sick. I mean, come on!

I can't wait to get home. I'm starving and Joes said he was cooking.