Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hung out with my girl friends today. A belated bday celebration. I got a fish and everything. I'm naming my fish Whoopee. Had a 2 hour lunch at BJ's in Cerritos. I just love them.

I have this thing with bdays. Well, just mine in particular really. It feels so weird to me to bring attention to that one particular day. Like to call out something (dinner or whatever), yunno? It's just weird for me. I kinda feel like I might be imposing myself onto other people. I dunno, I can't really explain it. I don't even know why I'm advertising it so blatantly in that way. Unfortunately, its too late to change that because I've used it for everything.

Yeah, yeah, I'm weird. We've established that before.

So I was watching The Family Stone tonight. My sister was right, it's a rental. I liked it, but the story kinda dragged a bit. Dermot Mulrooney (sp?) is so hot! Plus, they had a Deaf family member so it was cool to read their signing. They signed in English though, and not ASL. I really should get back into that. I'm so out of practice with my signing that it's depressing because of all the years I've taken classes before. I was never fluent in it to begin with but I could at least get along then.

Next up, Memoirs of a Geisha and King Kong, both of which we've received from Netflix a month ago and still have not taken the time to watch.

I feel really crappy right now. I've been coughing so much all day, that my throat is sore. I'm going to make a doctor's appointment because I've just about had it with this cough. I thought it was just allergies, but it doesn't seem to be that any more.