Thursday, January 17, 2008

I DVR'd Queen Sized with Nikki Blonsky. It's a lifetime movie about a big girl running for homecoming queen and winning. (Sheduh! Plus, they showed her as queen on the float in the beginning of the movie. Why do they do that? Like that one Disney movie preview with the little puppies that some little boy turns into a dog sled team where they congratulate the boy at some point which equates what? Winning?! No! And by the way, I'm fine when you have animals talking in movies, but not when you actually make their mouths move. But I digress...) She was cute in Hairspray and she can sing!

But this stupid movie is putting me off. The main character can't make up her mind between being the "victim" or doing something for herself. She constantly contradicts herself and blames her mother for everything, when clearly its the choices that she makes that puts her in the situations that she gets in.

Ugh.

I'm gonna finish watching the movie anyway. I've already sat through half of it, I might as well.