Spice Girls Live!

Join the Spice Girls in an intimate studio as part of a live taping for the BBC special 'Children in Need'!
The Spice Girls are recording 2 songs and an exclusive interview at CBS Studios in Los Angeles that will be part of a live special in London. How often do you get the chance to be a part of a small audience that gets to watch the Spice Girls for FREE???
CBS Television City in Hollywood.
7800 Beverly Blvd.
Hollywood, CA. 90036
The entrance is through the C6 gate on Grove Drive.
I totally want to go! I signed up for tickets already. Unfortunately, I work that day. I'm trying to find someone to pick up my shift. If I can't get that, do I want to call in or should I just go ahead and work?
On the one hand, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. When else can I see the Spice Girls for free?
On the other hand, I hate leaving work short handed. I'd feel completely terrible.
What to do? What to do?