My stomach feels queasy. Blech!
It’s been over a month since our vacay, but I feel lethargic at work, like I’m still catching up. It doesn’t help that a lot of changes (show dates, etc) happened while I was gone so I kinda feel out of the loop a little bit.
And right now all I want to do is work on wedding stuff, so that’s adding onto my lack of enthusiasm.
Need to snap out of it.
So, still haven’t started working out. Will get on that tonight. The only lifestyle/dietary change I’ve done so far is that I’ve quit drinking soda. V. impt to start working on physique since I will be looking for dresses in a couple of months. Not looking forward to it. I hate shopping. (Unless it’s for shoes, and I’ve actually already started on that. LOL!)
We’re slowly starting to work on the vendors one by one. I can’t wait to get that part over and done with so I can do the fun stuff.