Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This is freakin' awesome!

MTV will broadcast Legally Blonde — The Musical Sept. 29 at 1 PM ET.

The program will feature the broadcast of the entire musical as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the musical, which currently plays the Palace Theatre. The musical will subsequently air several times on the cable network. (Premiere date and time, according to a press announcement, are subject to change.)


And this part (the bolded text)...

Playbill.com reported Sept. 7 that Legally Blonde will be filmed a total of three times — once in its entirety, another without an audience, and a Sept. 18 filming that is free to theatregoers ages 15-25. That performance will take on a more interactive feel with the entire orchestra section full of pink-clad fans. All of the footage will be combined for the MTV broadcast.

... had me seriously planning on how I can pull off going to NYC last minute. Until I realized that I was not eligible because of my age, that is. Sometimes it sucks to be in your late twenties.