Remix was fun this year. I mean, it was fun last year, but funner this year because I didn't walk by myself this time. Thank goodness some of my co-workers came with us, because they walked with me.Next year, I need to do a little bit more research on the artists. Knowing a little bit more of what they will be performing will probably make it a little bit more fun. As it was, I barely knew the songs that the artists did.
For those of you who are not in the know, the Nike Run Hit Remix is a 5 mile race that you can either walk or run. There is a stage at each mile with artists from the 80's or 90's who perform either their old hits, or their new projects. Last year we had Young MC, Coolio, Vanilla Ice (yeah!) and a couple more. This year was Dawn Robinson of En Vogue, Sir Mix A Lot, MC Hammer (I did not know that he was now a preacher), etc.
Pretty cool eh?
So yeah, walked the entire way. :) It was great fun.