Man, I'm really craving sushi right now. Would've had some for lunch too, if I hadn't called out. Sorry, Mike. I owe you a sushi meal.
So now I'm stuck with Tuna Helper for lunch. It's the closest I can get to raw fish, except it's not raw.
Life is still crazy at work. But I have 1 and 1/2 things off of the 3 major tasks on my plate now: done with the Seat Sale and half of the Broadway tix are sent out. Of course, now that the Broadway tix were sent our phone calls are through the roof with exchanges, additional ticket purchases and seating complaints. Guess who gets to deal with those?
[rant]
Seriously people! Don't you think its to our best interests to get you the seats you want? I mean, who in their right mind likes to hear people complain about something you can't do anything about? There's a reason why you couldn't get those seats dammit! Pakshet.
[/rant]
Sorry about that.