I forgot to mention that I ended up not having Tuna Helper for lunch. As I started to make it, I found out that I didn't have enough milk so I decided to make it for dinner instead after a quick trip to the store.
On the way to Ralph's to pick up milk, I passed by a Subway and remembered the lovely Turkey Bacon Guacamole sandwich from Quizno's that Cicely picked up for me last Sunday. I decided I wanted that instead but now I had a problem. I don't remember where the nearest Quizno's is.
I proceeded to the store and picked up the milk that I went there for. I walked out with the added bonus of some ice cream, brownie squares, Oreos and Tomato Basil Wheat Thins, all of which I had not planned on getting. Yes, it's that special time hence the amount of chocolatey goodness in the grocery bag.
Anyway, I started thinking about where Quizno's would be so I decided to drive around to look for it (really, I only drove through the one plaza where Jamba Juice is). Having not found it, I contemplated making my Tuna Helper as planned instead.
So what was dinner? The Big Mac Meal at McDonald's.
Yes, people. This is the wonder that is my brain.
Oh, and I'm going to Quizno's for lunch tomorrow.