Uh-oh. I feel like I'm going to get sick. Just a few hours ago, it was hard to swallow and my head was killing me. I took a couple of Tylenol (did I ever mention that I think I'm allergic to Aleve and/or Advil?) and had some tea. It kinda helped because I'm feeling a little bit better. But, what the eff, man?! I had a flu shot this year. That crap better work.
Anyhoo, about Aleve and/or Advil (so far I've confirmed that it happens with Aleve, and I don't want to test it with Advil), the last couple of times I've taken Aleve I got a red stripe straight down the middle of my face. My nose and lips start puffing up and I've been told that my ears swell and turn bright red. It wears out after a couple of hours, but it's not a pretty sight.