Although, we did pretty good shopping wise, if I do say so myself. Got everything we needed (more like wanted), with maybe an extra item or two.
And I totally hit the shopping jackpot! I went out looking for new sheepskin boots, possibly Uggs if I could find a good deal, but I wasn't particular with the brand. My last pair were Sketchers which I had for 2 years, but are now too worn out to even consider wearing. I would've purchased those again, but they don't make the plain ones anymore and I didn't want the uber furry ones. Boo.

So anyway, we went to Sport Chalet to check out snowboard jackets when Joes mentioned that they sold Uggs. So I went to the shoe department to take a look at what they had. Lo and behold! They had a close out pair of gray, Classic Short for $80! And their last sizes were a 5 and a 7. What do you know? I wear a 7. Well, really a 7.5, but with these kind of shoes you're supposed to get a size smaller 'coz the wool flattens and the leather stretches.
Jackpot right? I grabbed the box and take to the counter to pay. He scanned it and there was an additional discount. $53 for a pair of Ugg boots normally priced at $120. Awesome, dude!
I never thought about buying this particular brand before, because it's a bit over priced. But for $50? Totally frakkin' worth it. I only put Ugg boots in my shopping list for today because I had nothing else planned to purchase. All I really wanted was a new snowboard jacket (which I totally don't need, hehe) and those boots.
I love it when things go my way.
We had a few stops planned today: Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, Office Depot and Sport Chalet. Lines at Best Buy and Circuit City were horrendous, but every where else was free and clear. Finally got back to the house at 9:30 am, after a quick stop at McDonald's. I knocked out from 10 am until Cicely called me with a question at 2:45 pm.
What?! I didn't get to bed until 1 am last night!