Sunday, October 15, 2006

This thing was on HGTV's Kitchen and Baths 2006. It's a toilet tank with an integrated aquarium. And they show how it works on the show, too. They flush the toilet and it looks like all the water is going down with these poor little fishies in there. It's awful!

And why would they want to make the fish suffer through that? Have they not seen Finding Nemo? The smallest tap or vibration on a fish tank or bowl freaks a fish out! What a horrible and insensitive thing to do.

I'm taking Airbourne right now. I've only ever taken it once before, 'coz I'm not a big fan of it. It tastes blech. But Joes told me to take some and everyone else swears by it, so I'm just going to take their word for it.

You know, it used to piss me off when I was younger when I got sick. I'd feel crappy (like I do right now), go to sleep and wake up feeling better so I'd have to go to school. I barely ever took a sick day during the school year when I was younger. It was always just small hiccups. I would always get sick-sick during vacations. I frickin' got chicken pox over the summer in 6th grade and I was out of comission one year around Christmas. Dammit!

But it doesn't happen like that anymore, now that I'd rather not be sick at all. While the healing powers of sleep works, it just relieves the symptoms a little bit and I don't get over my sickness right away. Doesn't that suck?