Sunday, October 15, 2006

So, I'm a little sickie. I woke up this morning and it hurt to swallow. For a moment there I thought I had tonsillitis, but as the day wore on, it didn't seem to be that extreme. I don't have a fever but I'm pretty congested, I have a sore throat and I have body aches. I signed up to get the flu shot (c/o work), but that's not for another week so poo poo on that.

Unfortunately, as crappy as I feel, I can't call out and even have a ton of overtime coming up. Why? This week is the first show for the Dance series and I have to work the shows. Now, normally I can come in at noon because I have to be there until 8pm. Sadly, I don't have anyone to keep an eye on my office, I'm behind on a lot of my work and I have to back up the front desk so I have to be there in the morning. Unlike some co-workers, I'm not an incosiderate biyatch and I won't leave people hanging. (Don't get me started on that.)

I've said it before and I'll say it until January, this season sucks.