My Nike Runhit Remix results:
| Overall | Bib | Final Time | Class | Age | Gender |
| 2336 | 12342 | 00:48:17 | F25-29 | 26 | F |
| classrank | sexrank | pace |
| 274 | 886 | 00:09:39 |
Results for others in my party (essentially the same records since they all stuck together):
| Overall | Bib | Final Time | Class | Age | Gender |
| 6170 | 7268 | 01:12:47 | F25-29 | 26 | F |
| classrank | sexrank | pace |
| 1139 | 3294 | 00:14:33 |
| Overall | Bib | Final Time | Class | Age | Gender |
| 6167 | 2977 | 01:12:45 | M25-29 | 27 | M |
| classrank | sexrank | pace |
| 800 | 2874 | 00:14:33 |
And
Joes':
| Overall | Bib | Final Time | Class | Age | Gender |
| 6164 | 462 | 01:12:44 | M25-29 | 28 | M |
| classrank | sexrank | pace |
| 799 | 2872 | 00:14:32 |
Anyone seeing a pattern here? I, who walked the entire 5 miles, beat out everyone (all runners) by about 20 minutes. HAHA!
There's no way that record is accurate, since I kept an eye on my time and I clocked myself at a little under 1 hour and 30 minutes. I even ran the last 50 yards 'coz that was the only way I would get across the line with that time. A 9 minute pace? Me? I don't think so.
Some poor girl got my time and is probably wondering why she clocked in longer than she thought she did. LOL!