Thursday, October 05, 2006

Effin' A! I hate it when I break out when I'm in that time of the month. I hardly ever break out, and when I do, it's the result of either that or too much stress.

So anyway, this time, maybe because of a combination of both, I have 2 pimples. One on each side of my mouth. No amount of topical medication is working, and believe me, I've been slathering on a pretty generous amount. B1tch.

Oh well.

Work would've been at the slow stage, except now I'm going to be on my own so I'll be doing the job of 3 people. I've been staying late this entire week and I think I may have to do it for the next couple of weeks until I hire someone. Gad, I have to cover the front desk and I have so much filing to do. And I have to start printing Curtain Call and Cabaret tickets pretty soon too.

Freakin' a. I need something sweet. I want ice cream.