Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I am officially off my sushi obsession phase. In the last (probably) 2 months (maybe more), I've been dragging Joes to sushi dinners every week. Now, the thought of sushi isn't making me salivate as much as it did before.

So, I definitely need to get a mouth guard. I don't know if it's caused by stress, but I think I've been grinding my teeth a lot more lately. Hard enough for it too look like I bit my tongue really hard, so now I have this little cut on my tongue and the sides of my tongue are tender.

What sucks even more is because of the pain and stinging, I clench my jaw more, so it's just aggravating the situation. I'm having a hard time eating 'coz it hurts so much. I totally didn't enjoy my loco moco last night, and my Little Onion meal today. Boo!

So now I need to stop by a sporting goods place to pick up a mouth guard. My co-worker recommended just getting those (used for football or boxing or something) because it's cheaper than getting a mouth guard from the drugstore or from my dentist.