Monday, July 24, 2006

Nicole Ashley at (give or take) 5 months. Cutest niece in the world! She's my first one on the Macabuhay side.

It's so sad that I probably won't be seeing her in person for a long time. I don't know when I'll be able to visit next, and I don't see them coming for a visit in the foreseeable future. These are the moments when I start to get depressed about all of the things that I'm missing with my family back in the Philippines. If it weren't for Friendster, I wouldn't have the chance to keep in touch with the cousins I grew up with. Everytime I see their pictures, I realize that they've all grown up so much and that I've missed the last 8 years of their lives. We were all so inseparable when we were younger.

Life can be such a bitca sometimes.