Friday was Galaxy Bowling at the Irvine Lanes for Mike's bday. It was fun. I've only bowled 3 times in my life so far, and this time I'm actually scoring pretty well with a high of 82. Hehe. Don't ask me what I've scored before because I don't want to think back on it. We played from around 11:30pm to 2am. Of course, now my right arm is sore. Not to mention all my germophobic moments. Let me just tell you, the bottle of hand sanitizer I carry around with me at all times was my best friend. I'm thinking of getting my own bowling shoes and maybe my own bowling ball. I definitely want to play more often.
We had free tickets for yesterday's Dodger (vs. the Cardinals) game courtesy of Jay. Thanks, dude! For hooking us up with the tickets, free food, and for driving us around LA.
Speaking of driving us around LA, he took us to see a billboard on Venice and Grand View.

Crazy huh? I say good for her!
Today was Day's new baby's christening. I did a drive by to say hello since I haven't seen her in such a long time. Her eldest daughter, Sam, is such a big girl already and the new baby, Makayla, is so adorable. I'm glad I went.
I'm watching Miss Universe 2006 right now. I don't know how to say this... It's a big joke! The international panel of judges? Composed of the following:
Amelia Vega (former Miss Universe, '03 I think, from Dominican Republic)
Marc Cherry (tv writer and producer, American)
Claudia Jordan (former Miss USA and current briefcase girl for Deal or No Deal?, American)
James Lesure (black dude from NBC's Las Vegas, American)
Bridget Wilson-Sampras (actress and former beauty queen so somewhat acceptable, American)
Maria Celeste Arraras (Telemundo anchor, Puerto Rican)
Patrick McMullan (premier nightlife photographer, American)
Santino Rice (Project Runway runner up, American?)
Sean Yazbeck (most recent Apprentice winner, UK)
Emmit Smith (NFL rushing leader, American)
Tom Green (comedian and actor, American)
I don't know about you, but most of the "international" panel of judges are American. And I feel that some of them are not qualified. I mean, come on! Tom Green? Emmit Smith? I would've picked more individuals from the fashion industry.
But then again, the executive producer for the whole thing is Donald Trump.
Miss Japan is so adorable. I'm so glad she was 1st runner up.