Thursday, June 08, 2006

I made a new friend last Saturday. Her name is Cherry. Isn't she pretty? She has power doors, windows and plays mp3s. Awesome! I put my Broadway tunes in mp3 cds and I'm driving along in heaven!

In the short time I've known her, I've come to cherish her presence in my life and the fact that even at 250-sumthin' miles of driving, I still have quarter tank.

*Sigh* I already have 250-sumthin' miles on my car. I'm a little upset, but I know there's really no way to avoid it.

The dealership set up a Honda Owner's Link account for me. My username is kmacabuway. I don't know how to change it because I can't find a link for an email to contact the webmaster or whoever it is I need to contact to fix it. But it's not that big a deal, I just hope they didn't mess up any of my paperwork. Hehe.

Work is still sh1tty. More stuff dumped on my plate. Everything's happening at the same time which sucks ass! I can't wait for it all to be over.

On a more positive (still work-related) note, someone who works closely with me is moving up the ladder. I'm glad 'coz it is totally well-deserved. Congratulations you! (Of course, you don't really read this so Imma tell you in person too.)