I'm finally updating my iPod. Yay for me!
So today was Day 11 of a 20-day work streak and so far I'm still ok. Haven't lost my mind yet. Well, maybe a little bit.
20 straight days of work? Am I crazy? A little bit I suppose. Mostly, I don't have much choice. I can take my designated days off, but that would leave my office in disarray.
Chelsea is on vacation until next Friday and Wendy is covering the front desk so there's no one supervising Subs if I'm not there. I worked on my days off this past weekend, because we were trying to get as much as we could done before Chels left. I'm supposed to be off this Saturday with Wendy covering, but since she hasn't been in Subs for a while I'm coming in to show her what's going on and Sunday I'm scheduled to work. After that is a regular work week (Mon-Fri), and then Chelsea comes in to work on the following Saturday. But since she hasn't been in, I will be coming in to let her know what's going on.
That's my crazy week. Should be fun.