Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wow. Been a while huh? Missed me?

Hehe.

Been so totally and utterly lazy to blog. That and my connection keeps getting effed up on my laptop, so I haven't been in the mood to post and all I've been wanting to do is throw this stupid thing against the wall. But Ryan fixed it so it's better now.

A lot has happened since the last time I posted something of substance. Let's see...

Vegas Trip with the girlies: We walked up and down the strip, checked out Coyote Ugly, and took pictures at Madame Tussaud's. Half of the group had never done the Vegas thing (buffet and clubbing) so I convinced them to eat at the Aladdin buffet, which they thought was totally worth it, and I was able to get all of us into Pure for free. Needless to say, we all had a ton of fun.


The week after was another Vegas thing with some of my favorite people. This trip was a little bit more laid back. We pretty much did our drinking at the hotel and just played pai gow. Was able to get into Madame Tussaud's again, so we took a ton of pictures.

After that was the Mammoth trip. Cheapest Mammoth trip I've been to ever! Good times.

After that, it's been work and home and work and home.

Speaking of home, we've moved from our tiny little apartment into a cozy townhome in Tustin. I love it! The place is considerably bigger than our apartment, and I have a huge walk in closet! And by I, I mean Joes and I. Hehe.

So yeah. We're still in the process of moving stuff, but most of it is already here.

Busy season has started at work so I'm working weekends here and there. It seems to be another crappy year, so a big sarcastic "yay" for that.

I'll blog more in a bit. I'm still kinda lazy. Hehe.