Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year! I have a good feeling about 2007. I hope it turns out the way I hope for it to be.

Been too lazy to post. Yes, I was off all last week, but I ended up being busier than I planned to be. I did not plan anything and meant to just bum it and watch DVDs. Fate, as it turns out had other ideas.

I finally met Lalaine. The weather wasn't too cooperative (too windy) so I couldn't take her to the places I had planned on because those were all open air. So I introduced her to the beauty of the pizookie and took her to South Coast Plaza. Running out of things to do, we hung out at my apartment for a couple of hours, before heading for The Center to watch The Bee.

at my apartment

We had dinner at In-N-Out after the show, where she updated me on the new things at UPLB. Which meant a whole lotta things. Its funny how when I was there, the newly opened McDonald's was the place to be and the only movie theatre within the vacinity only showed soft p0rn. Well apparently, they now show current movies. But then again, the last time I was there was almost 9 years ago. I can't wait to visit and check everything out for myself.

Christmas party at JohnJohn's and New Year's eve gathering at Belle's were great times! I love that. Hanging out with friends is always a ton of fun.

Got back at work, and have been working fulls (full shifts, 9a - 8p) for the last couple of days. Boo. Plus, I seem to have picked up what Joes had/has and am now extremely congested. This will teach me to start taking Airbourne when someone who is always around me starts exhibiting symptoms. I've been very sickly lately. What the heck is going on?

I'll update more when I get the chance.