Things to finish (ideally) today:
- seat Family orders
- seat Center Access Nutcracker orders
- process Concert Re-seat (follow up phone calls and fielding complaints)
Unfortunately, my back up for the front desk is out (she asked for the day off) so I'm covering the FD on top of this and losing a couple of work hours. Maybe more 'coz today is the Center Staff Holiday party.
Things to finish (ideally) this week:
- clean up print for Curtain Call, mini-Dance, mini-Cab
- print Family and send them out
- print Concert and send them out
- send Mamma Mia date change letter so subscribers can start sending their stupid tickets back
- send Mamma Mia tickets w/ insert re: date change
- send Concert replacement tickets
- answer BO and Info emails
If I really want to get all of these done today, I'm going to have to suck it up and work extra hours or days. Which means I'm going to accrue more comp time which I'm not going to be able to use until next summer. I already worked 12 hours yesterday, so it looks like I'm going that direction. Boo.
When it rains, it pours. Thank goodness for Taco Tuesdays.