Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I was craving a caesar salad for dinner, so I decided to stop by Wendy's to pick one up. Healthy dinner right? Not so much when you order a medium Frosty with it. Hehe.

So once in a while, I'll start mentioning names to Joes. Just to find out what names we agree on, for like future pets (or kids names) or something. (Don't freak out Joesan.) Here are a couple that were thrown out tonight.
  • Theodore
    • J: That's a pet's name!
    • K: No it's not.
    • J: Yeah! Like "Alvin, Simon and Theodore." The chipmunks.
    • K: But I like Theodore.
  • Maurice
    • J: That's a black guy's name.
    • K: No it's not! It's French.
  • Jose (more as a middle name)
    • J: Nuh-uh.
    • K: Reminds you of someone else huh? (We had a flaming gay co-worker with that name.) But it's my lolo's name. How about Joseph?
    • J: Too common.
  • Ford
    • J: No.
    • K: Aww, come on! It sounds cool. We can spell it "Fjord" to make it different.
    • J: No.
  • Claude
    • J & K: *hysterical laughter* (Pauses and looks at each other) *hysterical laughter*
There were a bunch of others and not just from tonight's conversation, but they're not coming to mind right now. My boyfriend's so stubborn with his opinion sometimes.

In fairness, some of the names I was calling out were pretty out there. Hehe.