Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Guess what I did? Go on, guess.

I, Katherine Mah-cah-boo-high, signed up for Nike Run Hit Remix. Innit crazy? Me? Sign up for an activity willingly, and pay for it. Haha!

So, I fill the registration form up... to those of you who registered, you'll know what I'm talking about. Yunno how towards the end of the form, there's a little survey? What's your favorite PowerSong to get you through those training runs? Broadway tunes. LOL!

Well, it's true. And this is the part where Joes looks at me, shakes his head and rolls his eyes. But he loves me anyway. Right, Joes?

So yeah. I didn't want to get left out so I registered. Now I need to get running shoes.

And I still need a formal dress for the gala. And shoes to go with it.

Wow, Imma be shopping a lot for the next couple of weeks.