Dirty Rotten Scoundrels was hi-larious! Omg, I couldn't stop laughing. I want to watch it again, but since it's last show here is on Sunday I won't be able to. Busy weekend, yunno. Hehe.
I got my dress for the gala! It's a chocolate brown strapless, below-the-knee length Nicole Miller dress. I was looking for a longer dress, but with my height, there's no way I would've found a dress that fit perfect and was the right length. So getting a shorter dress was a better choice. I look fat in it, of course, but it's cute and I won't be looking at myself so I don't care. Sorry other-people, you're SOL. Anyway, I'm looking for pictures of it so I can post it up.
Now I need to accessorize. I'm looking for strappy gold shoes. I've got gold jewerly, but they don't really fit the occasion so I'll check with my mom if she has anything I can borrow.
Getting that dress is making me excited for the gala. And I have a wedding to attend at the end of the month too, so I've got a 2nd use for it. Hehe.
Can't find a picture of the dress. Darn.