I thought the stressful period of the season was over. Alas, I was very, very wrong. Woe is me. A couple of new packages went on sale that everyone is confused about and calling me for more information some of which are common sense, I have to work the opening gala so I need a fancy dress to hobnob with donors, and I'm working until 7:30 Tuesdays to Sunday for the next 2 weeks because it's the first show of the season. (I think I'll be taking 2 hour lunches and going to happy hour before the 7:30 show.)
Not to mention, I have to process Center Access orders for DRS, get the Ring Cycle tickets out, figure out when I can start printing all the other series and check all the subscriptions to make sure that everything is paid for and all cleared out. And I have to call problem patrons. Fun.
God only knows what else I'm forgetting. I'm not even calculating exactly how much hours I'm going to be owed with all the over time I'm working, but I know I'm not going to be able to use those. At least, not anytime soon.
I'm getting a headache. All I want to do is go home and sleep. And maybe a vacation later on in the year. Hey, Jay! Can I stay over at Jovan's and your house for a week and use the pool? Imma pretend I'm at a resort somewhere.
This season? Sucks major donkey balls.
I think I'll drown my sorrows by listening to my High School Musical soundtrack.
It's hard to believe that I couldn't see, that you were always there beside me...