Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Been a busy, busy bee. Sushi on Friday w/ some co-workers, or in Rich's case, former co-workers. Its in semi-preparation for Rich's trip to Japan for which he leaves tomorrow. Devil Wears Prada on Saturday w/ Chelsea and Angela, topped with dinner at Cheesecake Factory. I couldn't decide between the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake or tiramisu, until I saw the Tiramisu Cheesecake and then the choice was made for me. We ended up getting Tommy the Godiva so I was able to try it anyway.

Sunday was Tommy's bday dinner courtesy of Cat and Joe. Yummy! And we got caught up on Entourage, so Sunday was a fun, relaxing day. Thanks again, Cat and Joe for the hospitality! When I learn to cook, I'll return the favor. I promise.

Monday was another softball game. I had to pinch run for Joe Q and April. Ryan was there too. Had a lot of fun. Will post pictures once I get them from Joe Q. Dinner at Wingnuts after.

I came into a bit of money recently. While the bulk of it will go to savings, I want spend some change onto a little sumthin', sumthin' for myself. I'm all about loving and pampering me. I worked hard for my money, dammit! I deserve something cool.

So anyway, I can't decide what to get. I briefly toyed with the idea of getting a PDA (just a basic one, the Palm Z22), but decided instead on using my phone as a mini-electronic organizer. I thought about getting an iPod Nano for working out but then I have an iPod and an iRiver already so I definitely don't need that. A Nintendo DS Lite? I barely played with my Gameboy NES Edition so that would just be a waste for me. Just what do you get a person who has everything?

Omg. How materialistic is that? Kinda sad, ain't it? Hehe.

Well, I'm definitely not using my extra moolah for bills so I guess I'll just dump it all in my savings. I'm turning into a responsible adult. I feel old. Boo!

Ooh, ooh! I should look into bowling shoes, or softball/baseball cleats or, ice skates! Yay, there's a plan!

More stuff coming up. Highlights: Wicked, broomball, and more softball games. This summer has been the most eventful summer I've had since my junior year in highschool.