Thursday, July 06, 2006

Work today was actually not too bad. I'm kinda even looking forward to tomorrow, even if I have more stuff to do. I am actually looking forward more to Saturday. The sooner it comes, the sooner its done. The Broadway Seat Sale is usually the big indication that Subs time is almost over. Well, at least for me.

My friend, Herb, is climbing Mt. Fuji. Isn't that crazy? Good luck, girlie!

I never mentioned that my sister, Kristine, went on a road trip with 3 other friends who also happen to work (or have worked) at the Center (hi Alex, Don and Sandy). Their stops? Las Vegas, Denver, Iowa, Chicago, Toronto, Niagara, NYC, Washington D.C. and St. Louis, MO. They're stopping by Las Vegas again on their way back. Everyone at work were skeptical at whether the four of them can survive the trip without killing each other, but I had faith. So far they seem to be having fun.

My mom was even trying to get me to get my sister to change her mind, but I figured this should be something she gets to do. My parents would never drive cross country, so there really was no other way for her to be able to experience something like this. My mom kept saying that we don't know these kids, and I just say that we work with them, and they've all passed the background check that the HR dept runs. I'm glad for her.

And me, being the over protective sister, required Tin to call me everyday. She wouldn't call me when they were in Canada (something about roaming?), but has otherwise stuck to my request. They're on their way back (currently in St. Louis) so she'll be back on Tuesday. I miss her.

Dude, I totally want this:

It's an actual aquarium! More info here. I saw it on HGTV's I Want That! Wednesdays. But its so expensive! It's like $400!