I had a ton of fun! Since I knew everyone playing, I just cheered for whoever was at bat or caught the ball, or whatever. There was even an instance where the batter hit the ball so I was like "Good job, so and so!" and then another person caught the ball and I go "Good catch, so and so!" No taking sides for me, no siree.
Highlights:
- Brian from the PSOC went over the fence to get the ball and ripped a small hole in his shirt. Next thing we knew he was tearing his shirt apart like he was the Hulk. I think it was more of the heat though. I mean, who would wear a long-sleeved Northface cotton shirt to a softball game? Even if the sleeves were folded up. Hehe.
- A strike was called and Kristine asks: "Is that good or bad?" Seriously, as smart as my sister is with most stuff, she's completely clueless when it comes to sports.
So that billboard? Found out that it was a promo for an upcoming reality tv/cable show about cheaters. Boo! It was fun while it lasted though.