Muther *&1%#^ Wicked on sale! A 6 hour wait at the Box Office and a 56-minute hold time on the phones on a queue of 35 calls. I got to work around 8:30am and left at 9:30pm. And I have to be in tomorrow again at 8am. It was a crazy experience. I am so in awe of all of my co-workers who worked the BO and the phones and kept their cool with the patrons, even when I know that each transaction is driving them crazy. You guys rock the casbah!
I think we sold out today. If we do have seats, it would be less than 20 singles scattered throughout the theatre.
So I'm behind in my work now, because of the on sale. I had get on the phones a little bit to take calls, cover a couple of breaks at the Box Office windows and pick up lunch for everyone. Hey, it's the least I could do for my favorite people in the world! It just sucks that I don't get overtime. :(