Thursday, May 18, 2006

So I'm still at work. It's going to be a trend for a while. It just sucks because no matter how long I stay at work, or whatever extra day I come in, it seems like I can't catch up. Gah!

I'm currently printing 2nd notices for our Bwy renewals. Only about 4,500 pages this time, as opposed to the 1st notices that were about 6,000 pages. After that, I have to print Dance 1st notices which is about 2,000 pages.

I'm going to be here a while. *sigh*

The only positive aspect of this whole experience, after this season, everything is going to be a piece of cake for me. Especially since this is the first season I'm handling on my own and I never really received formal training on what I'm supposed to be doing. I just roll with the punches. Gad, it seems like this season is never going to end.

With all of the stress, I was hoping I'd lose weight, but for some reason, I'm eating more. But that could also be because I'm hormonal this week and I've been craving a lot of sweets. Which reminds me, I have half a Corner Bakery Cinnamon Baby Bunt cake in our office fridge that I need to finish. I ate the other half yesterday. Hehe.