Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Oh yeah, and I lied. Joes did remember what I said. Dammit! I should've put money where my mouth was.

We took a tour of the new Concert Hall at work. Joes took pictures w/ borrowed lens from Jon.

The new Renee and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall

Inside view: from Orchestra Terrace. View of the canopy and the Boxes on the tiers.

The old and the new

I feel so honored to be a part of this institution. We are one of the premier performing arts venues in the country, and to be a part of a milestone, the opening of the new hall, its such a great experience. Plus, it's so pretty. I can't wait for it to be finished.

If only the work wasn't doubled. Farking A!

See my desk?

It'll be over soon. My new mantra. Hehe.

Currently listening to: Avenue Q Soundtrack