Thursday, April 06, 2006

ok, so a bunch of you have filled this out already. it made a rotation at work too, and since i filled out that one, i figured i should just go ahead and post this here too.

How well do you know me?? For instance, did you know...

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Airforex Travel - Office Assistant (i.e. errand girl) / Travel Agent

2. Arby's Mainplace Mall - Shift Manager

3. Miry Collection (clothing store) - Assistant Manager

4. OCPAC - Customer Service Specialist to Subscriptions Assistant to Subscriptions Manager


Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Anchorman (Loud NOISES!)

2. Wedding Crashers

3. 40-year-old Virgin

4. Sister Act 2 (I know, big jump in genres huh?)


Four places I have lived:

1. Antipolo, Rizal (Philippines)

2. Los Banos, Laguna (Philippines)

3. Westminster, CA

4. Irvine, CA


Four TV shows I love to watch: (not limited to)

1. Law & Order: SVU

2. Lost

3. The Office

4. CSI: Las Vegas


Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Chicago, IL

2. Lake Tahoe (North and South shore)

3. Las Vegas, NV

4. Mammoth Lakes, CA


Four websites I visit daily:

1. Gmail.com

2. Myspace.com (I lurk)

3. My friends' sites

4. TTH

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Filipino

2. Italian

3. Thai

4. Arby's (I think I' the only one among my old co-workers that will still willingly eat there.)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home

2. H&M

3. Chicago

4. Las Vegas

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond (I'm leaving this blank. I'm the last one to answer.)
1.
2.
3.
4.